Wednesday, August 5, 2009

When life hands you lemons...

...make lemonade.
Yum.
Some H2o, 2 lemons, 2 cups of sugar = 2 happy boys!

Not a lot of eye candy for you, today. I apologize. There's not enough time in a day. I spent the entire day working...phonecalls and sewing and gluing - oh my. I can't wait to post my new pieces!!!!!! They are so DELIGHTFUL!!! I will try to post them tomorrow. I say try because I am finding that I run out of time. Especially when I have a deadline like I did, today.

I have not posted to Etsy as promised. I need to start a schedule for that. Maybe I should have called this post "BALANCE," because that is what I need in my life!

The good news is - I have sooooooooooo many ideas!!! Can't wait to try them out. I have some new designs in mind based on my favorite flower...orchids. I also had some new jewelry ideas pop into my brain, today!

Stay tuned, my friends. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...