Saturday, August 15, 2009

Passion Found

Made By Girl

Life gets weird sometimes. Right now, my life is that way. I have found a new passion in blogging. I have a new excitement for sharing what happens in our everyday lives, and an even deeper need to cherish those exciting happenings. Just like scrapbooking, blogging gives me the ability to combine photography, story-telling, and other creative elements. Reading other blogs inspires me in ways I never thought possible. My heart starts beating, and my blood starts pumping, and I am motivated. In the midst of my crazy, stressful, not-at-all perfect life - I can find direction, passion, and inspiration from other blogs. It is my desire to pass all of this inspiration and passion along to you.
Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...