Friday, January 6, 2012

Fascination Friday

In honor of FASCINATION FRIDAY,
I decided to do a post on a HUUUUUUUUUUGE passion of mine...
PHOTOGRAPHY.

As I browse all of the blogs and websites I follow, I always see these photos of PROUD, (and extremely cute and stylish) camera owners with their cameras.

I decided to share some of those with you along with a shot of myself (above.)

ENJOY!
photo credit

photo credit
photo credit
photo credit
photo credit
photo credit
photo credit
photo credit
photo credit

My friends and family make fun of me because I take so many photos.  But I think they are secretly grateful that I always have my camera there to capture the moment.
What can I say?  It's my passion.

I'm not going to apologize for that.  You shouldn't apologize for your passions either.  :)
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...