Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Peace and Quiet.

We took some time to relax at the cabin over the weekend.
It was so peaceful.  We had the fire going the ENTIRE time.
I always forget how much I loooooooooooooove sitting by the fire.
Mister Christmas and I really needed the getaway.
 The pups were excited to have new surroundings.
The boys brought their legos and spent lots of time making stop-motion videos.
Bigsby was sooooooooooo snuggly.
Here's a few more shots of the inside of the cabin - all decorated by Scott's mom and grandparents over the years...





We took a short hike along the rode.  The monkeys had a blast exploring.





 This is one of my favorite places in the whole world.  I know Mister Christmas and the monkeys feel the same way.
We're going to try to spend as much time there as we can this year.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...