Thursday, January 19, 2012

Home away from home...

South Broadway 
is a special place for me.
After working on the block on and off for about 13 years, I've met so many amazing, interesting, and crazy people.  
I've seen so many changes to the neighborhood over the years.
When I look back to when I first started working on South Broadway, it blows my mind to see how much it has changed over the years.
 South Broadway has become my home away from home.
It is such a HUGE part of my history.
It has shaped who I am, creatively and socially.
 During my "creative funk" last week,
I took a trip down to South Broadway, and ended up taking some photos along the block.
I came up with an idea that I'm very excited to share with you!!!
 Each week, I'd like to share bits and pieces of my "home away from home," South Broadway.
There are so many lovely little places along the block.
There is so much history and so much inspiration.
If you live in Denver, hopefully you will find something new to love about this interesting part of the city.
If you don't live here, it will be a peek at a special place I call home.
There is so much to share, starting next week.  I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...