Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ghost of Fern and Sprout past...

I guess I didn't realize what a productive year it was for Fern and Sprout.
Even with everything that happened along with putting on a summer market, (Lucky Pearl Bazaar) and taking a break from Fern and Sprout during those summer months, I still managed to come up with some new designs and have a fantastic market season.

Phew.  


Here's a look back at some of the Fern and Sprout designs from 2011...

As I looked back thru my photos to put this mosaic together, I am very pleased with the way my business went last year.  I downsized a little, and invested in QUALITY rather than QUANTITY.  I hope to continue that this year.

For all of you who have supported me in the last year, either by reading this blog, shopping my booth at a show, helping me prepare for a show, helping me during a show, allowing me to be a vendor at your show, ordering my product for your shop, or simply following me on Twitter or Facebook...
 I want to say THANK YOU.  

This is my passion - and I couldn't keep that going without you.
Here's to a fun, enlightening, and productive year!
XO

2 comments:

  1. congrats on a successful year Mandy! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, thank you for reading, and for inspiring me with YOUR creativity!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...