Friday, January 13, 2012

FASCINATION FRIDAY

I try not to get too negative on the blog - but in all honesty, I've been in a FUNK.
A creative slump.  
I'm distracted and life is gettin' to me.

This morning I started thinking about how I can find some inspiration in the middle of this fog.
I started thinking about the things that make my creative heart beat a little faster.
Bad or good, these are the inspirations I can use to get myself back into the game, this week...

1. Anything sparkly (click on image for something cool:)
photo credit

2. Black and white
photo credit

3. Music by Kimbra

4. Colorful stripes (like these from Prada.)
photo credit

5. Cameras and photographs - old and new
photo credit

6. BOOKS, BOOKS, and more BOOKS!
photo credit

7. Test-driving used cars.  (That's right-I'm in the market for one.)
photo credit

8. Friendship
photo credit

9. Sadness
photo credit

10. Coffee
photo credit

11. Maps (Evan is learning state capitals and I'm having so much fun practicing with him.)
photo credit

12. Dreaming...while I'm awake and asleep.
photo credit

Where do you find inspiration?
Happy weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...