Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hiatus

Happy Sunday to you!! I apologize for the lack of posts this week. I must say, this has been a stressful week and it's only going to get worse. My birthday and Evan's birthday were both wonderful!! Thank you to all of you who celebrated with me! Now, it's back to business. I am moving this week. Stressful. Also, I have "Holiday Handmade" coming up on Dec. 4 and 5. (See add to the side.) AND I have two very large orders due on Tuesday this week. Then...there's THANKSGIVING!! I do not have time for a HOLIDAY!!! No time!! I wish I could borrow some of that from somewhere or someone.

So...needless to say...I am temporarily on haitus from the blog. Give me a week and I'll be back!!! Thanks for checking in!! See you next Monday!! Have a wonderful week! Happy Thanksgiving. (I have soooooooooo much to be thankful for!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...