Monday, November 9, 2009

Mimi's Monday Delights...and I do mean delightful!


The holidays are upon us and that means I am BUSY!! BUSY!! BUSY!! This week will be a crazy one. I don't know how much blogging I'll be doing this week so why not give you a nice long post full of delights by Fern and Sprout...and maybe some other eye candy in honor of Polaroid Week!!

I always say the shoeclips look soooooooo much better on shoes - and BOY!! Do they!! HAPPY FEET!!!!








The following styles can be found at Decade Gifts!!






Here's some shots from my polaroid scrapbook...















My dear, sweet, talented, amazing friend Sarah Mae is in a play called "Den of Thieves" that opened last weekend at the Vintage Theater.We are going next weekend. If you have the chance, try to go see it!!! I hear it's wickedly funny!!!

Please, go support the arts!!

By the way...there's a new me!!

I couldn't stand my hair anymore so I cut myself some bangs last night!! Best thing I've done in a long time!! And it was FREE!!


Don't forget about "Gifts for Yule!!" (See ad to the side.) Have a delightful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...