Monday, November 16, 2009

Mimi's Monday Delights


Good morning to you! What can I tell you about the weekend? It was chaotic, stressful, delightful, cold, rockin', disappointing, amazing, and wonderful - all rolled into one!! Tomorrow, I will post pics from "Gifts for Yule." Thank you so much to my sweet friends who showed up to support me! You mean the world to me.

For now, I will give you some Monday morning "PRETTIES!!!"

1. Pretty rooms...









2. Pretty shoes...


3. Pretty cameras...

4. Pretty bridge...


5. Pretty Zooey...



6. Pretty bright colors...



7. Pretty neckware...

8. Pretty girlie...






9. Pretty mailbox...

10. Pretty hilarious...

11. Pretty sleepy...


12. Pretty you!!!


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...