Thursday, May 13, 2010

Did you miss me?



I certainly missed you, and all of the yummy goodness to share with you...

Please forgive me for the long break. I have yet to get a new computer, but I just couldn't stand myself anymore. I hope I haven't lost any of you, but if I did...

...I will win you back.

I have so much to share, including
a spring market,

my first f and s sighting about the town (spotted Sydney, one of the boys' classmates wearing a new f and s she received for her bday,)


a beautiful Mother's Day,

Easter moustaches,

a brothel,

a boy named PPB,

and his little red mushrooms in a bottle,

the mecca of all fabric stores,

some yummy eats,


some bubble-blowing-bespectacled dudes,


some fancy french hats (accessorized with f and s)


and some orange sodas...just to name a few.


Summer is fast approaching. Time for drinks with umbrellas in them.

Thank you for sticking with me. I will have a new computer THIS WEEK, and the posts will be BLOWIN' UP as soon as that happens.

Love to you! Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. HEY! just dropped in and...THERE.YOU.ARE. i sincerely miss you. HUGE apologies for being such a bad friend. i don't even know where i live anymore. great that you are getting back to blogging, perhaps i should follow suit eh. HUGE hugs and smooches!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...