Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meet Rochester


As I was working on some new goodies this evening, I noticed something on my sewing machine out of the corner of my eye. At first, I thought it was a spider but as I looked closer, I realized it was a baby praying mantis. He hung out with me all evening while I worked. We named him Rochester. I wanted to keep him but he is now exploring new territory in the back yard. So long, Rochester!


Tomorrow is the last day of school. That means my work schedule will be changing in a major way. I can't wait to have some hang time with my monkeys.

And I can't wait for DISNEYLAND, coming up in June!!

I spent the day in my studio with my friend, Darci who is helping me with my marketing, pr, and administrative junk.

Yay! We got so much accomplished! Big changes are on the way for Fern and Sprout! Especially for my Etsy shop! I will keep you updated.


I have been working on some brand new pieces for Fern and Sprout. Something big!!! Something I've been wanting to make for a LONG time. I can't share it with you just yet but I will have SEVERAL of these new items at the Sweet William Market, this Saturday. They are going to be sweeping the nation! I can't wait to share them with you, so come see me!

We went to see Iron Man last weekend. Robert Downey, Jr. was hot. Mickey Rourke was fantastic. The movie was good...but Scarlett Johansson was breathtaking! Now, I'm into MEN...but GOOD GRIEF! She looked amazing!

Don't forget: SWEET WILLIAM MARKET - THIS SATURDAY - FOUNDER'S GREEN AT STAPLETON - 29TH AND SYRACUSE - 9 TO 2!!!! Please come see me and my new little delights!! Have a beautifully splendid evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...