Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Denver Gift Show Recap


The Denver Gift Show ended yesterday.  I am exhausted.  We had a great show.
I am working on orders for several new stores, including one in North Carolina, another in South Dakota, and a store in Trinidad.  So exciting!!!!  

Here are a few of the goodies I had at the show...



 The jersey knit pieces were a BIG HIT!!!


 Check out my friend, Fawn's cute patent booties adorned with some funky shoeclips by Fern and Sprout:


 ...and there will be lots o' earrings coming to a store near you, very soon...

Those lights were soooooooooo hot - but we survived.  :)


Thank you for including me in your showroom, Fawn!!! 
XOX

This weekend wasn't ALL business.  We did take time out to celebrate our friend, Anne's big
4-0!!!


Most of the crew was on hand to celebrate.





Happy birthday, Anne!  Hope you had a fantastic evening!  We did!
XOX


Now - we are a house full of sickie-poos.  The monkeys are running fevers, and I am under the weather, myself.  Hope you are all staying healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...