Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy things...

I love this time of year.  
Everything is about to bloom.  
Even though there is still a chill in the air, we are getting glimpses of the beautiful summer weather that is heading our way.  
AND it is staying light outside, a little longer each day.
It just makes me happy.
I needed a little happiness, today.


We all need a bit of happiness, at the moment.  
The tragedy in Japan is astounding, and it is not over.
I am working on something special to help the recovery efforts in Japan.
I will share that with you, very soon.

Today, I was feeling a bit gloomy.
I am so sad for Japan.  Sad about other things.
But, as I looked around my studio, I found so many little bits and baubles to cheer me up.
I am so blessed to have this workspace.  I am blessed to have this business.  Most of all, I am blessed to be surrounded by my family and friends, with all of our homes, and belongings still intact.
Here are a just a few little "do-dads" that made me happy as I looked around, today...

My beads...
My books...
My chalkboard...
My collections...
My (currently, very organized) work area...
My little deer...
Speaking of happy...
These are some of the new bracelets I've been working on.
It's like growing a flower garden on your arm!
HAPPY.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...