Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend recap...

What a fun weekend, and a busy one.
Hung out at the "Bar Car" on Friday with some friends,
and played a little of this...
FUN!
Slept in Saturday, and went to one of our favorite breakfast spots by my house...
Yummy.

I don't know how we did it, but we were able to find enough extra energy, (after staying out WA-A-AY too late the night before,) to go watch the BONNIE SITUATION and HOT GUN.
What a show!


Somehow, we got our second wind.  


Then...Not ONE, but TWO birthday parties.  
First, I took the monkeys to play LASER QUEST at a friend's birthday party!  So fun!  It was my first time.  
After the 1st party, we headed out to celebrate Devon's bday.  He's 18.  WOW!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, DeVoN!!!

PHEW.
Busy week ahead, but I'm already exhausted.  I think I need another weekend to recover from my weekend.  :)

Lots of exciting events are coming up for Fern and Sprout!
STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...