Sunday, March 27, 2011

Something new on the horizon...

I might have mentioned a little somethin' somethin' about a new studio space in my last blog post.

Here is a very small preview of the new space.  We have been affectionately calling it the "Plex on South Pearl."  :)


It is literally about 15 paces from my other space, but more than twice the size.  And...I will be keeping the space I have now.


It needs a little work...


 ...like a fresh coat of "straw hat" paint...
Although I am still keeping my old space, this will be a fantastic addition.   It will be MORE than just a studio space.
I can't wait to share more with you!  Stay tuned!

I worked on new designs, this weekend.
I went a little crazy with this one.  I like to live on the edge.
I would loooooooooove your feedback.  
Please let me know if what you think, (even if you hate it.)

We are on SPRING BREAK!!!
That means baseball...

...junk food...


...and all-out RELAXATION...

...for my monkeys and my pets.  

For me...
...it's WORK!  WORK!  WORK!
I have way too much going on to stop and take a break.
Can't wait to share more with you!
Happy Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...