Thursday, March 17, 2011

Filling up fast!

Image courtesy of Friends of Type
I'm gonna need some "tiger blood" to get me through the next month.  :)
The schedule is filling up, FAST!!!!!!

Lots of events to share with you...
First, I will be at the SPRING INTO SPRING event,
with Dizzie Izzie,
Twirl Girl,
and Vintage Chic.
This a ONE DAY ONLY event on Wednesday, April 13 from 12:30 - 9.
in Stapleton at 9201 East 33rd.
Wine, food, and so many spring goodies to choose from!
I would love to see you, there!

Next, I have a VERY SPECIAL event coming up on April 16.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO.  
It's going to be 
EXCITING!!!  
You won't want to miss it!

April 21 - 23, you can find me in Loveland, CO for the 
Operation ReScrap market...


And DON'T MISS...
The first of THREE Horseshoe Craft and Flea Markets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...