Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Check this out!!!

Happy Tuesday!  
Thank you for checking in.  
I know I haven't blogged in a few days.
I apologize.  Lots to share, today!!  
I will be posting these pins, inspired by the Japanese flag, in my Etsy shop, today.


100% of the profits from the sale of these pins will go to the relief efforts in Japan.


You can help the people of Japan, and look stylish while stepping up for a good cause.

Last week, I told you I had something exciting on the horizon...

I am collaborating with FAST GEEK BOUTIQUE to do a fashion show at 3 Kings Tavern on April 16.
The PHOENIX PHASHION SHOW!
Our names will be temporarily changed for the evening to:
PHERN AND SPROUT and
PHAST GEEK BOUTIQUE!

Save the date!  It's going to be PHAT!!!!
And just in case you aren't familiar with Fast Geek Boutique
...this is Tina...owner, clothing designer, and all-around awesome chick!!!
Welcome to Fast Geek Boutique at 2298 Clay, in Denver!




Tina uses vintage and repurposed fabrics to create her precious masterpieces.
Can't wait for you to see her work on the RUNWAY!!!
And...
my dear friend, Natalie's new single, "Uptight," came out TODAY!!!!


You can buy it on itunes, TODAY!!!!!!
Another single and a full album is coming soon!

More exciting happenings coming your way, very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...