Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Finders of fun...

 I'm not going to lie.
Christmas was really rough for me this year.

But, these two inspired me.  They are so strong, and sweet, and sensitive, and they are growing into amazing young men.  They really blow me away sometimes with their kindness and compassion for others, including me.

They have really been enjoying their time at home, and I have been savoring every minute of it...
Whether they are playing in the snow...









...or enjoying a couple of "frappies" at Starbucks...




...they always manage to find the fun in EVERY situation.
They are so inspiring to me.

I hope you all had a VERY MERRY Christmas.
I will share some shots of our holiday, very soon.

Thanks for reading, my friends.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...