Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Handmade - made my spirits bright!!!

It was a looooooooooooong and frantic week for me.
Not only was I preparing for the biggest show of the year, but I came down with a HORRIBLE cold - Mister Christmas was sick with the same thing.  
(Don't know how that happened. ;)

After several sleepless nights and hundreds of hot glue sticks...
I was ready for HOLIDAY HANDMADE.
The "BIG" show took place on Friday and Saturday.
It ROCKED, as usual.


Event organizers - Amber, Krista, and Jaime, (pictured above,) did a REMARKABLE job, this year!! (They always do!)


Our booths were buzzing NONSTOP with happy customers finding the perfect handmade gifts from over 60 vendors.  What a  STUPENDOUS weekend we had!  I'm so proud to say I was part of it!
This was my third year as a participating vendor - and I must say - it keeps getting better and better.

Here are a few shots of my booth...









...and as usual, Mister Christmas was right next door...





I don't know what we would have done without our fantastic helpers!


Thank you sooooooooooooo much, Mark, Jenna, and Kevin!!!!

AAAAAAAAAND...

We had a surprise visit from 
This handmade show quickly became a dance party!



Sooooo much FREAKIN' BOOTIE SHAKIN' FUN!!!

What a weekend!
Thank you, Fancy Tiger!!!

Next up - the FIREFLY...
This will be your last chance to pick up some Fern and Sprout for the holidays, so BE THERE, people!

Time for snoozing.
After this week, I will be back to my regular blogging schedule
with LOTS of holiday inspiration for all of you!

Stay tuned for a peek at some goodies I will have at the Firefly!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic showing! I meant to ask though - where do you shoe shop!? Those were some fly display shoes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...