Thursday, December 22, 2011

Snowbound.

It's a cozy, wintery, lazy morning here at our house.

Here's what it looks like outside...

And, here's what it looks like inside...

The monkeys are lounging...


The pups are staying cozy...


Rodrigo is curious, as usual.
He is mesmerized by the snow outside.
We are all staying warm and RELAXING.  
I'm so glad all of my Christmas shopping is FINISHED!!
I just have a few presents left to MAKE. :)


Last night, we checked another holiday activity off of our winter break to-do list.

A GINGERBREAD HOUSE

I did the icing. (I'm pretty proud of those icicles!!!)  
The monkeys applied the candies.
I think we did a SPLENDID job!
This could be our best gingerbread house EVER!

Wherever you are, I hope you are staying nice and toasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...