Monday, September 21, 2009

Mimi's Monday Delights



I can hardly wait for this...

Every time I see a preview I start crying. :)

Happy Monday to you on this crisp, cold, breezy, rainy fall day! It was the perfect day for doin'ma thang! Today, I made the first of my designs in my new studio. I also got most of my things put away.
I would like to share some things that EXCITE me! These are just a few...

1. Grizzly Bear

I love this band. I can't get enough of them.

2. How cute is this widdle sweetie?

I found this wee little pup on one of my favorite blogs...Bleubird Vintage. I was wishing for this precious baby when Obi chewed through his leash today, on his walk. :(

3. This beautiful "clown" photo - also from the Bleubird Vintage blog...

I loooooooooooooooove her look. Yummeee.

4. This beautiful victorian collection from Gary Graham

I found these photos here.




5. These new type iron on transfers...

You can find them at Fancy Tiger

6. This shop on Etsy called foundpaperco

They have the coolest STUFF, and their prices are so reasonable!

7. These precious little nesting dolls

You can find them here.

8. This precious photo...

Sometimes, I wish I could wear a kitty mask.

9. These BEAUTIFUL men's shoes...

I found these pics here.

10. These beautiful yellow shoes...

This photo posted on sfgirlbybay

There are soooooooooo many other things to be excited about! I have some upcoming shows, like the Sweet William Market this weekend in Stapleton. I will tell you more tomorrow! Happy week to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...