Saturday, September 19, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I have been very, very BUSY!! I apologize for the lack of posts, this week. Me, and my rosette rolling assistant (Scott) have been working feverishly to create stock for the trunk show, today. (See below.) I also took some time to make some special order bridesmaids FANCIES for Cali and Mo...cute!


HALLOWEEN TRUNK SHOW...TODAY!!! Fern and Sprout designs will be at Leo's Garage on South Pearl today, from noon to 7pm. I will not be there all day but stop by "Pome's" booth to see my work. There will also be several other handmade vendors. Please come show your support for HANDMADE!!


This is one of my new stores - Pome,on Old South Gaylord Street. Kate, the owner is PRECIOUS, and I have to say it's one of my favorite stores in Denver. She is featuring my designs in her booth at the "Halloween Trunk Show," today!




















On Thursday, I brought Carrie and Slug to a party at my mom's house! Fun...but afterwards we headed to 15th and Platte to a new restaurant called Colt and Grey...yummee drinks and apps...

Carrie had the "Boulvedere"...a delicious whisky drink

Jenna had the "Nuestra Paloma"

And I had a good ol' classic "Side Car"...
But the yummeeeeeee-est thing of all was the bacon/carmel corn. DEEELISH-EEEE-OH-SO!

My friend, Tracy (boy Tracy,) just opened a cafe at 31st and Larimer, called Hutch and Spoon. I went with my friends, Kim and Traci (girl Traci,) yesterday and we had a delightful time! It is adorable and the food was excellent. Kim and I shared the beet and goat cheese salad and a grilled cheese sandwich with peach chutney. YUMMEEEEEEEEEEE! I am so excited for Tracy! (boy Tracy:) He's got a great thing going. Please go and have a taste of YUMMEENESS!! He is open MON - FRI til 4. He will be open on weekends very soon. Here's some shots of the new cafe...









This cute couple is my friend, Traci and her boyfriend, Brendan. I am so excited to be sharing a creative space with her. She has a design/organization/cleaning/party planning/etc. business. She has to be the cleanest, most organized person I know.
Stay tuned for my first interview with Traci - Queen of Cleans...happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...