Monday, September 28, 2009

Mimi's Monday Delights...SHOECLIPS!!!!


Who is this pretty face?

It's Coco (my friend, Ivy's mannequin head) wearing Fern and Sprout with oh-so much flair! Is it weird to be obsessed with a mannequin? (No - that's not weird - it's kinda creepy. :)) She is so lovely! I would love to have her for my shows. She wears it so well!

Speaking of lovely faces...this is Isabelle, from Cali and Mo, sporting a "Fancy Delight." Doesn't she look delightful?

And now...the moment you've all been waiting for...

SHOECLIPS!!!!! SHOECLIPS!!!! SHOECLIPS!!!! SHOECLIPS!!!! SHOECLIPS!!!!
I introduced them at the Sweet William Market on Saturday, and they were selling like HOTCAKES! Yippee!!

Here is a little taste...

They come in all shapes and sizes...




They are oh...so...delightful! Please let me know what you think!

Here are some general shots of my booth at Sweet William.





My friend Cari, (Kiwi/Sissy) came to see me at the market. She is one of my favorite people. She knows me better than most. I love her dearly. She brought her precious kiddos, too. They are growing up too fast!

Not to mention, she looks divine in a "Felty Delight"...

And she is quite the SNAZZY dresser!!


A happy customer models her new Fern and Sprout. This piece is SOLD!


Eliza makes jewelry from recycled and vintage items. I traded her this "Felty Delight" for one of her pieces. I can't wait to show you my new necklace when I get it next week. You can find her designs at Decade (56 South Broadway.)


This is Miki...she makes beautiful jewelry using the most unique beads! Another trade...her a necklace for one of my necklaces! It matched her outfit, perfectly.



My sweet friend, Slug came out to show F and S some support...she looks stunning in the felties.



I made a new contact at Sweet William. This is Jen of "Dizzie Izzy." She has a roving childrens boutique, and ordered several "Felty Delights" for her shop. Doesnt she look stunning in her new "Fancy Delight?"


Last but certainly not least...this is Ivy and her precious daughter, Arabella modeling some "Felty Delights." Ivy invited me to do the market with her, so we shared a booth. She makes beautiful jewelry...check out Girl with the Curl. Thank you so much for everything, Ivy!!! I had such a fantastic day with you...soggy grass and all!!


Here are some shots of a bridal piece I'm working on. I'm going to add a few more stiff feathers and some tulle. She wants it to be a BOLD statement. And it will be!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...