Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Whatcha doin' on Saturday?

Come see Fern and Sprout at the "Sweet William Market" from 9 - 2 this Saturday at Founder's Green at Stapleton. It is the last market of the season. The weather will be FANTASTIC and there will be lots of goodies!! I am hoping to have quite the set-up. Start your holiday shopping early!! I will also have some Halloween felties and some "Old Skool" Halloween onesies for babies. (I haven't made onesies in about seven years!!)

Stop on by and say hello!!

Tonight, we hung out with my friend Natalie and her daughter. We played Rockband and ate pizza and listened to M.I.A. (one of my faveees.) Natalie and I have similar taste in music, and we are both musicians. She is currently in the middle of writing a new album. (I haven't sung professionally in years. I would love to get back into it, soon.) Check out her music here. She is quite talented. Thanks for the fun evening, dude!


Tune in tomorrow for a preview new designs from Fern and Sprout, including jewelry, shoe clips, and Felties and Fancies. Bon nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...