Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Something's Missing...

...from these ballet flats...

Hmmm...what could it be? They look slightly naked. Never fear, fern and sprout is here! Stay tuned for "shoe clippies" from Fern and Sprout!

I found these glass heads at Pier 1 Imports, last weekend. They will make fantastic displays for fern and sprout "Fancies" and "Felties." Love them!



Here's a couple shots from the "Halloween Trunk Show" last Saturday. There was a great turnout, and it REALLY got me in the mood for Halloween. BOO!!!




These are pictures of "whimsical folk art" by my friend, Cindy Habermann. I have known her for almost eight years, and every time I see her work, it truly inspires me. So much work goes into each piece. I WANT THEM ALL!! I love her black, sparkly kitties. If you are interested in her work, you can email her at cindy.habermann@gmail.com. She has some AWESOME pieces for the holidays.









My mom and I took the boys to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3-D," this weekend. I haven't seen a 3-D movie since "JAWS 3-D." It was so much fun!



Here are some shots of my new studio. I'm almost moved in. Still have some organizing to do.






Here are some images from my new "wall of inspiration..."









Fall is in the air!! I LOVE IT!! Tomorrow I will give you the 4-1-1 on "Sweet William Market." It's this Saturday from 9 - 2!! Have a terriffic Tuesday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...