Monday, January 10, 2011

First of 2011

Here it is.  One of my first flower gardens of 2011.
I worked from home, today.  The monkeys and I took a snow day.
Some goals for this week...
1. a few shop orders
2. update Etsy with at least 5 new items
3. vacuum my studio

I have to be honest.  I am finding it VERY DIFFICULT to get motivated after this long winter break.
Any motivations or inspirations you have are WELCOME!!!  Please, tell me how YOU stay motivated.


Thanks for reading, my friends.  

2 comments:

  1. I stay motivated by looking at my credit card statements. We are trying to crawl out of credit card debt. It's more of an inching than a crawling, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAH! Yes! That is a FANTASTIC reminder!!! That totally helps. I have a few large purchases I'm trying to save up for. I was thinking about those, along with all my bills - and that helped me a lot, today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...