Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stuck on you...

Today was my first day back in the studio for quite a while.  It was nice to clean up a bit, and put out some of the new goodies I received for Christmas...
...like the beautiful vintage vase I received from my love (pictured above.)

A new year means a new plate for my glue gun.  My sweet friend, Jenna (aka Slug) decided I needed a new one for Christmas because my old one was COATED in glue.

BEFORE...
AFTER...
Soooo pretty!!  Thank you, my friend!

Today, I had a small photo session to make a new banner for the bliggety blog.
  I thought it might be a good time to bring out the ballerinas!
They had a great time playing and dancing in the snow!


Needless to say, I didn't have a totally PRODUCTIVE day.
But I had a CREATIVE day, and that is worth just as much.  
Don't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Your last post on Hopes was wonderful. It inspired me to write a New Year post on happiness. I hope your NYE was great. Let's get together soon. I'm free a few days next week, I'd love to show you pics of Katie's wedding. The hairband was Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...