Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Now that's a spicy meatball!!!

Natalie and I took a break from our fun with felt to meet her hubby, Kevin, and enjoy some lunch at our good friend's restaurant,
I had the BEST meatball sandwich I've EVER eaten.  I was going to be good and go with a salad but I just couldn't resist.  YUMMY!!!
We had a really fun day and still managed to get A LOT done!  Love that!

Sooooooooooooooooo...


...Over the next few months, I plan on redecorating my studio!!!!!


I am going to take EVERYTHING out.


I'm going to paint.


I am going to clean out a lot of things I don't use anymore.


I am going to have soooooooooooo much fun.


I know it's going to take a while.

  
I NEED YOUR HELP!!! 
I would so appreciate your comments and opinions!


I'll be picking out paint colors, very soon!


New year, new studio.  Can't wait!


I had to post these photos because it's all going to change VERY SOON!!


Well, maybe not the rollerskates.  :)
Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I am a rockstar at organizing. Let me know if you need some help!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...