Friday, January 21, 2011

A helping hand...

Meet Annie!
Isn't she just adorable?
She is going to be giving me some MUCH NEEDED help with Fern and Sprout!
I found her, (or should I say she found me?) at one of my favorite shops, 5 Green Boxes - which is right down the street from my studio!
I am soooooooooooooo excited to have her fantastic energy, her lovely sense of style, her design experience, her organizational assistance, and most of all, her bad-ass crafty skills!  (She made the GORGEOUS scarf she is wearing!)

Welcome to Fern and Sprout, Annie!



Thangs are gettin' BIZZZAY around here.  
It will be fantastic to have someone else to help me out.

I've been working with a new fabric for spring...

Jersey knit - I am using old T-shirts, and refashioning them into headbands and other accessories.

BEFORE:
AFTER:
You can find this particular headband at Decade on South Broadway.
Bracelets, too!
So delightful for spring!!

♡♡♡Happy Friday!♡♡♡

3 comments:

  1. :) yaay!! I'm so excited too! I love your purple bathroom, your wonderfully orderly clutter, and how colorful your life is. Your spring line is going to be so fabulous, and so will thrifting to find your future love seat ;)

    -annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new stuff looks great. If you still need any help I'd be glad to lend a hand! Let's get together for coffee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Annofireland!! :) Hope you had a great holiday! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...