Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Style...I am obsessed...


...with the artwork of local artist, Leigh Viner.


I first discovered Leigh's work about a year ago, at the Fabric Lab, (which is no longer open.)


I was pleasantly surprised that these pieces were created by a LOCAL artist.
(The above print is hanging in my living room, right now - sooooooooooo beautiful.)


Her work really transports me...and inspires me in soooooooo many ways.


Although Leigh has taken some classes, she is mostly self-taught.
PURE TALENT.


AH-MAAA-ZING.


You can purchase her work here.
You can learn more about Leigh here.


She also has a BLOG - one of my favs!!!
You can read about fashion, music, her other inspirations, and view some of her photography (another of her talents.) 


♥ Her use of color makes my heart beat. ♥


I hope you are as inspired and delighted by her work as I am.


Thank you for your RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING talent, Leigh!!!

Have a sweetly stylish Sunday afternoon, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for everything Mimi xo you are fabulous and I cannot wait to meet you. Enjoy Atmosphere :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...