Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here's a peek...

...at some of my new goodies for SPRING!!!

I found this cute top at the thrift store.

It makes an even CUTER headband!!
I can't get enough of this gold metallic fabric!
This top was also purchased at the thrift store.
I am loving the transformation...
This piece has a "vintage" feel to it.
GOLD!!
I love being "green."  More sneak peeks to come!

Here's another peek at something my friend, Natalie is working on...
She's going to be a very busy girl.  Her Etsy shop is coming soon.
AND her first single from her new album drops on February 15!!!!


AND... tomorrow is her birthday!

✴✴✴DUDE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✴✴✴

Hope you enjoyed a little glance at what's coming.
Etsy update is happening very soon.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...