Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Colorful...Mimi's Monday Delights on Tuesday, as usual.


I've been seeing a lot of rainbows, lately. Sometimes, I feel like I live inside a rainbow because I'm surrounded by so much color in my life. The brighter the colors, the better! There was a BEAUTIFUL rainbow last night, but I didn't have a camera to photograph it. (That NEVER happens.) I did photograph one the other day - you can barely see it...

Here are some more delightful rainbows to make your day a bit more colorful...























...and if that wasn't enough - here are some more colorful goodies starting with the letter "R" that I love almost as much as rainbows...

roller skates...


ribbon...


record players...


ruffles...


BTW - All of these inspirational images are from weheartit.com
If you are ever in need of some SERIOUS EYE CANDY, you should visit this site. It's also just plain COOOOOOOL. Hope you have a colorful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...