Monday, August 2, 2010

Procrastination...

Okay, so I did not get the Etsy shop updated today, like I thought I would. Time just got away from me. It seems to be doing that quite a bit, lately. In case you're interested, here's a preview of what's to come on Etsy...

Tonight, I enjoyed three guilty pleasures...

1. The Bachelorette...

If you read my blog, you know this and the Bachelor are my favs. Ridiculous - I know. But I've watched since the first season. So addictive.

2. An extra large bottle of Penguin Chardonnay...

NO!!!! I don't drink the entire bottle!!! I try to have a couple glasses on-hand while I watch my favorite show. :)

3. Brickoven Tombstone Pizza - pepperoni, please.

NO!!! I don't eat the whole pie. Except, sometimes. :)

Look for my Etsy update TOMORROW between 4pm and 6pm MST!!!! Have a "guilty pleasure" evening!! You have my permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...