Meet "Whimsy Lou," (aka Kayla.) Isn't she cute!?! She looks especially fabulous in F and S! And she also made the beautiful necklace in the...
END OF THE SUMMER GIVEAWAY!!!!
Today is the LAST day of summer for the monkeys and me. They go back to school tomorrow!
I can't believe how fast the summer has just scooted on by. In honor of the last day of summer I am hosting an "End of the Summer Giveaway" for this lovely little number which was handmade with care by the delightful Whimsy Lou!
I met with her today at Stella's Coffee House on South Pearl, and I picked out this stunning necklace. I am having a very hard time giving it away. I'd like to keep it for myself, but I was able to pick out a couple of other goodies all for my very own. I'll share those with you later. :)
Each leaf is fabulously different...
Here's how to win...
- Become a follower of my blog = 1 name entry
- Become a follower of Whimsy Lou's blog = 1 name entry
- Go to my Etsy shop and leave a comment here about your favorite Fern and Sprout piece = 1 name entry
- Go to Whimsy Lou's Etsy shoppe and leave a comment here about your favorite Whimsy Lou piece = 1 name entry
- Refer a friend to each blog! Let us know who you referred and you'll both receive an entry for each blog! = 1 name entry for each of you for each blog!
The winner will be announced next Sunday evening around 8pm MST!!!
Can't wait to see who wins!
BTW...if you want to win a piece from Fern and Sprout, check out Whimsy Lou's blog!
Tune in tomorrow for Mimi's Monday Delights!!!