Thursday, August 12, 2010

A New Project...

Not that I need any new projects, but I am VERY EXCITED to be blogging for Pink Attic Cat.
I have loooooooooooooooved this shop for quite some time.  I'm sure you've seen it on my blog.
If you haven't been there, you must go.  There are all kinds of magical vintage and antique treasures to be found.
The greatest thing of all...the prices.
Everything is so reasonable, AND there's always a BIG bowl of candy on the counter...
YUMMY!!
Stop by the new blog!  Become a follower!
http://www.pinkcatsandpaperdolls.blogspot.com
You can always stop by the shop, too!  Tues - Sat 10-5!

So excited to be working with The Pink Attic Cat!
Look for an Etsy shop update, today.  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...