Monday, August 30, 2010

Mimi's Monday Delights... on Monday, for once!

Happy Monday!

I just took my first spin on my new bike!  She's fabulous!

For Mimi's delights today - I thought I would share some delicious eye candy from the Denver Modernism Show yesterday.  Enjoy!












The following pictures are from my friend, Mark's booth at the Mod Show.  It was the prettiest booth in the show. :)













Bicycles, Airstreams, and Cars - OH MY!!

















I also met a fantastic woman named Pam who makes BEAUTIFUL doors out of repurposed wood.  Take a look!!!!  

Such beautiful and amazing work!  

I have so much more to share!  Sweet William goodies comin' up!  Have a truly delightful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...