Monday, August 9, 2010

It's la-a-a-a-ate.


1 a.m. to be exact! What am I doing awake? Can't sleep, which is weird because I can ALWAYS sleep, so I don't know what my problem is!

How was your weekend? Was it as jam-packed as mine? I don't think I opened my computer ONCE!
Friday...
Artisans in the Garden at 5 Green Boxes...mojitos and yummy nibbles and TONS of people!! It was a splendid time.











I bumped into an old friend who had some OLD SKOOL Fern and Sprout in her bag!

So great to see you, Lisa! Afterwards, we had a great dinner with our friends, Mark and George. Such a lovely evening!
Saturday...

a day in Boulder...


Sunday...

Breakfast at Cafe Terracotta, by my house. So yummy!

48 Hour Film Festival Screening at the Gothic Theater. My friend, Jenna was in one of the films! (Which also just happened to be the BEST film.)

The filmmakers have 48 hours to shoot, edit, and complete a film containing five key elements in a genre that is chosen for them.
Some of them were great. Some weren't :) The best of the film project will be showing at Starz Movie Theater on September 11. Check it out!!!

Guess I better catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's! Etsy update, tomorrow!! Good night!

top image found here.

2 comments:

  1. love these pics! it looks like a fabulous, colorful weekend! be well :)
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that was an extremely busy weekend! all sounds great.
    so glad that i had my vintage fern and sprout with me (as i always do)
    and my girls LOVE their headband and are so far sharing! i will share photos soon. it was great to see you! - lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...