Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Couch time...


Tonight I am hanging on the couch with my man. We are sitting next to eachother with our laptops open...relaxing. Good times.

I organized my studio today. I feel like I've been doing that quite a bit lately. I think I'm finally to a point where I can live with it for a while. I'll try to show you some shots of the new and improved studio within the next couple of days.

The 2010 RENEGADE CRAFT FAIR schedule came out today. My heart started beating and I jumped up off the couch! I can't wait to apply for San Francisco. Stay tuned!


I feel like rollerskating. Who's down?!?

Someone has a birthday this weekend. What to do?

1 comment:

  1. i am SO excited that you are going to this. i used to live in austin and this is a BIG DEAL. with that said, you need an assistant RIGHT!? i'm just SAYIN' - road trip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...