Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Puppets and Jimmy and Me



I have never been to the Denver Puppet Theater Today, I accompanied Jimmy's kindergarten class there. We had a BLAST!! It was so inspiring to see all the handmade puppets, and it was such a cute show. Jimmy has been talking about it all day! Here's some shots I took, there...

Look at all of these AMAZING handmade puppets!










I looooooooved the creative area. The kids did, too. Jimmy had a blast designing his puppet.






I also got FLOWERS from my man, today!! Aren't they beautiful?!?


We finished the day off with a visit to the library. It's such a cool building! Don't you agree?


Here is an upcoming event for you...Next Friday...be there or be square!

I can't wait to represent Colorado Handmade at this event. If you haven't been to Talulah Jones, you simply MUST go!!! My designs will be there "in full effect
through the month of February.

Please...stay warm...and thank you so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...