Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Scott!


Today is Scott's birthday. Last night, we went to dinner with our friends, Kim and Jef to celebrate. We went to Dazzle Supper Club. So fun and when the server shakes your martini, she really SHAKES it, right before your eyes!!



Look at this beautiful card Jef made for Scott. He is so talented. If you ever need a tattoo - he is the best in the state. But make sure you book at least a year and a half in advance. You can see some of his work here.


Check out these smokin' shoes (decked out in Fern and Sprout shoeclips.) I scored a SWEET DEAL on them at Sous le Lit in old town Littleton. I wore them last night. Oh so sassy, if I do say so, myself.


Today, I made a quick stop at one of my favorite stores, the ARC. They had several issues of National Geographic from the late 50's and 60's. I picked up two of them. The first issue is all about northern California, and my favorite place on earth, San Francisco...





This issue from 1960 was all about France. Yummy.









I loooooooooooove the ads and illustrations...







This is Wilbur. He's a new friend I made at the Pink Attic Cat, yesterday. Pets can enjoy Fern and Sprout, too!!

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! Happy Birthday, Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...