Monday, January 25, 2010

New year...new do!!!


I chopped it off!!! It was time. I feel great about it. I am actually a short-hair person, but I wanted to grow it out for a while, and it lasted much longer than I ever thought it would. It feels good to have the "new" me that's really the "old" me.

I'm not the only one who changed their appearance...

Evan lost another tooth, this weekend. He's the most handsome little, toothless kid I've ever seen.

Fern and Sprout is not letting me come up for air, which is a GOOD thing. I have much to finish, which is why I haven't been blogging like I should be. I am feverishly working to finish my "Hearts for Haiti." I will let you know where you can find them, in my next post. I will also show you my new transitional line from winter to spring - "floral delights" by Fern and Sprout. Spring is just around the corner!!

Have a delightful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...