Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Get 'em while they're HOT!!!


Get your "Hearts for Haiti" just in time for Valentine's day!! All proceeds will go to "Doctors Without Borders." I will post a list of shops carrying them, this week!
This post is all about F and S. Hope you don't mind if I do a little advertising for myself. :)

New!! "Floral Delights" from Fern and Sprout!!






You can find my new designs at Five Green Boxes on South Pearl. Here is Carlin modeling a new "Floral Delight." Who new she would be wearing the perfect colors, today?


Here are a few snapshots of the shop.



I love Starbucks. Maybe it's wrong... a large commercial chain like that. I suppose I am addicted. So be it. Their newest evil offering is the "sparkly donut." Who can refuse anything sparkly?

I have also found a new love for the skinny latte. Like my coffee cozy? My friend, Anne makes them. Check out her Etsy shop here.


Look who lost another tooth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...