Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mimi's Monday Delights...Tuesday edition


Yes...I am a day late, usual. It must be all that work I have been doing.

I'm happy to announce "Hearts for Haiti!" I have posted this hairclip on my Etsy shop.

I am also selling it as a pin. Decade Gifts is also selling them. I will be giving all proceeds from these little Valentine delights to "Doctors Without Borders."

A few days ago, I was in one of my favorite stores, Pink Attic Cat, and I made a new friend. Her name is Rachel. As we were talking, we discovered that we have MUCH in common. She has a dog. She likes to sew. She likes photography. She likes design. She likes craft. And she has a blog!!! She's been blogging for 5 years. As I explored her blog, I realized we have more in common than I imagined. Today, she posted something that touched my heart, so I decided to run with that inspiration for Mimi's Monday Delights. Check it out her inspirational blog and her post that inspired me here

I can't even begin to imagine the pain and anguish people are going through in Haiti. All of the stress and worry I have gone through in the past few years can't even come close to what the people of Haiti are going through. I am so grateful for what I have. I am so grateful for these things:
My monkeys...


My man...

My business...

My pups and my kittyhead...


My Mommee...

My friends to talk to...

My collections...

pic courtesy of sfgirlbybay

My Health...

photo courtesy of Feaverish Photography
These are only a few. What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...