Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun!


How was your holiday? Mine was sooper dooper! Here's some pics from the BBQ. We had a BLAST - even with the rain.










Thanks Mark and George!

We love you!

After the BBQ, we drove to Cornerstone Park to wait for the fireworks show. The weather was crazy - wind blowing, raining, at one point - hail. We waited and waited and waited, (in the car, of course.) And then, we got the most FANTASTIC fireworks show EVER! I've never been that close before. So awesome!

We are headed back to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, today so the kids can create some new works of art. I suppose I should probably work a little, too. My goal is to have the Etsy shop fully stocked and running by the end of the week. I will keep you updated.

As my mom used to say, "money doesn't grow on trees." Oh - how I wish it did. Happy week, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...