Saturday, July 17, 2010

Feeling French

Happy weekend to all of you. How's it going? My weekend - although rather scorching is going quite well. It all started on Thursday evening with...

The "Trombone Shorty" show at the Bluebird Theater. If you haven't heard him or seen him - you must. He puts the "FUN" in funky! We met a bunch of friends at Encore Restaurant. Then we headed off to the show.

Before we went inside - I had my FIRST FERN AND SPROUT SIGHTING!!!!!! Her name is Erin and she lives in IOWA!!! She was wearing a beaded tulle rosette hairclip. What are the chances I would run into her at the BLUEBIRD THEATER?!? I was toooo excited!

Then, the show...


We had a blast!

I spent most of Friday preparing for the French Nest Market. Here are some new little goodies from F and S.

Felt Fleurette Cluster Headbands...


This one is sold.

This one is also sold.




Look for them in my ETSY shop very soon!

And this little number...


It was a big hit at the market on Saturday. I think I'll make more. Let me know what you think. I'd looooooooooove your feedback.

I got to bed surprisingly early for a night before a market. Then, Saturday morning we scurried on up to Fort Collins with my friend, Joy to set up for the market.

Here's some pics from the market, for you...








We had a lot of customers - more than I thought we would with this heat!



I think it got up to 100 degrees (or more!)
Here's some shots of the beautiful goodies Joy was selling today.





She's one of the most creatively inspiring people I know.

I have more to share with you. I can't wait to show you my new favorite shop in Fort Collins. And - I will try to have another Etsy update by Tuesday evening! Thanks for reading, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...