Sunday, July 25, 2010

Some good, clean fun!


Tiz Sunday eve and I'm ready to buckle down and get BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAY tomorrow.

How was your weekend? Ours was jam-packed full o' fun!!

We went to Belleview Park on Friday evening. The boys played in the creek...




...and we relaxed on the grass. Aaaaaah...

We went to Elitch's on Saturday for my Mommee's company picnic.

What fun!!!



It's no Disneyland, but the monkeys had a splendid time.


We all got temporary tattoos.


And the boys played "Plinko" and won some sweet sharks!


Grammee babysat them.

And I have to brag a little because my 6 year old monkey was brave enough to go on TWO upside-down rollercoasters!!!

What a CoOl DuDe!!!

We all had such a great time! Thanks, Grammee!!!

Today we went to a birthday party for Scott's great aunt Bertha, who turned 100 years old!!! WOOOOOOOOW.

100 years - and she's still cracking jokes. I can't imagine the things she's seen and the experiences she's had. Isn't she gorgeous?!?

Before I go, I just HAVE to share these photos with you. Have you seen the July issue of Vogue?

Marion Cotillard is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING in the photos.

She makes me want to cut my hair again!

Lovely.

Oh...if only I had occasions to dress like this on a regular basis.

The only thing missing is the perfect little F and S piece to adorn her beautiful "do."

Maybe I will cut my hair....hmmmmmmmmmm...

What do you think?

images of Marion Cotillard courtesy of Vogue Magazine

Tomorrow, I'm bringin' back Mimi's Monday Delights...so STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...