Tuesday, July 6, 2010

High-Ho! High-Ho!


It's off to work I go!! Yes - I am still in Disneyland mode, but I am making the slow transition to work mode.

I know it's surprising but I am working on some merchandise for my Etsy shop! (Try not to let your jaw hit the floor too hard. :) So excited! I should have everything up and running by Saturday at the latest. YIPPEE!!!

Saturday, July 17 - I will be at the French Nest Market in Fort Collins! It's the first time I'm doing the market. Can't wait!


Click on the image to find out more about the market. I'll be sharing a booth with my friend, Joy (formerly of "Studio Bead.") More about that later!

Hope your week is truckin' along nicely!

"Snow White" image courtesy of irisonyoutube

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...