Monday, July 19, 2010

Watchin' it flow

There's a lot going on this week. Unfortunately, the monkeys have had to fend for themselves while I have been working from home. One thing I've noticed. There's some creativity flowin' thru these little dudes.

Thank goodness...or I would be going crazy. Am I going crazy? Maybe a little bit. :)

Have I got a to-do list...oh yeah.

But here's some inspiration for you...
My summer treat - iced venti coffee w/ nonfat milk and vanilla (MUCH CHEAPER THAN A VANILLA LATTE!!!!)

Mickey and Disneyland - Oh, how I miss them so! Who knew I would miss it so much?


I don't know if this is a tattoo, but I really like it. I know it would fade, but it's sooooo dreamy. Love it.

Look for my Etsy update tomorrow evening!!!!!

And...don't forget Sweet William Market at Stapleton on the 31st!

Luuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhvzzzzzzzzz to ya!

inspiration images courtesy of weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...