Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!


I am so excited to be a guest blogger on Lost in the Attic with Cupcakes, this week. As I was trying to figure out what to write about, I realized...

I have been blogging for a WHOLE YEAR!! Wow!! An entire year of blogging about my crazy, whacky, kooky, stressful, amazing life! An entire year of being absolutely amazed and inspired by other bloggers. An entire year of Fern and Sprout felt and fancy!

There was a beautiful sunset this evening to celebrate the occasion!

I was looking back thru the archives and it's so fun to see how my work and blog has changed over the year.

Here's some F and S - kickin' it old skooooooooool...










How delightful!

Yep - a lot has changed: my home (twice,) my studio (twice,)

my pup, my hair, my computer, and not to mention my MONKEYS ARE GROWING UP!!! Thanks for sticking with me, this year. I hope the next one gets even better! Thank you for inspiring me!! And to all of you who come out to the shops and the shows - thank you for supporting me. Love to you, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...